researchers in all related fields are advised to send
an application with their research background and future agenda to Dr. Burak Acar at email@example.com.
- TUBITAK 2216 - Research Fellowship Programme for International Researchers
- TUBITAK 2221 - Visiting Scientists Fellowship Programme
- PhD/MS students and Research Engineers to work in Neurodegenerative Disease Modeling
- PhD student position at NYU on Deep Learning in Medical Imaging. Contact Dr. Acar for further details.
- (CLOSED) Post-doc at NYU on Deep Learning for Medical Image Analysis Contact Dr. Acar for further details.
- R&D Engineer position at Arcelik Contact Dr. Acar for further details.
- MS in Neuroengineering with optional Research Excellence Certificate at TU Munich
- PhD on Neurotechnologies at Drexel University, USA Contact Dr. Acar for further details.
PhD/MS Students & Research Engineers to Work in Neurodegenerative Disease Modeling
Prospective PhD/MS students in interested in modeling neurodegenerative diseases as part of an interdisciplinary group are encouraged to submit an application. The project series is run by VAVlab and the project consortium includes Bogazici University, Istanbul University Medical School, Koc University and international collaborators. The project involves dMRI and fMRI processing, network construction and analysis, machine learning.
The successful candidate is expected to have
- Good mathematical background
- C++ and Matlab programming skills
- Experience in multi-dimensional image processing, time-series analysis and VTK/ITK software libraries (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of medical imaging modalities, esp diffusion
and functional MRI (Preferred)
For further details:
Burak Acar, PhD, Professor of EE, Bogazici University, EE Dept, 34342, Bebek, Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90-212-3596465 / 3596414 (Dept.) Fax : +90-212-2872465 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
R&D Engineer Position at Arcelik
Arçelik Atölye 4.0 R&D Center located at Çayırova is looking for project engineers to work on innovative projects in the domain of Industry 4.0. The successful candidates will be employed by Arçelik and work on a graduate level thesis at Bogazici University on a topic to be determined with the Arçelik team.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering departments, or related field focused on quantitative methods.
• Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
• Knowledge in data analytics and machine learning is plus.
• Strong learning capability on new business knowledge and manufacturing processes
Interested candidates can contact Prof. Burak Acar (email@example.com) with their CVs