researchers in all related fields are advised to send
an application with their research background and future agenda to Dr. Burak Acar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TUBITAK 2216 - Research Fellowship Programme for International Researchers
- TUBITAK 2221 - Visiting Scientists Fellowship Programme
- PhD/MS students and Research Engineers to work in Neurodegenerative Disease Modeling
PhD/MS Students & Research Engineers to Work in Neurodegenerative Disease Modeling
Prospective PhD/MS students in interested in modeling neurodegenerative diseases as part of an interdisciplinary group are encouraged to submit an application. The project series is run by VAVlab and the project consortium includes Bogazici University, Istanbul University Medical School, Koc University and international collaborators. The project involves dMRI and fMRI processing, network construction and analysis, machine learning.
The successful candidate is expected to have
- Good mathematical background
- C++ and Matlab programming skills
- Experience in multi-dimensional image processing, time-series analysis and VTK/ITK software libraries (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of medical imaging modalities, esp diffusion
and functional MRI (Preferred)
For further details:
Burak Acar, PhD, Associate Professor of EE, Bogazici University, EE Dept, 34342, Bebek, Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90-212-3596465 / 3596414 (Dept.) Fax : +90-212-2872465 Email: email@example.com